Environmentally conscious through every step of the manufacturing process, this Suki Skinny is one of the most eco-friendly yet. To start, this pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. It's also designed in an eco-friendly high stretch fabric featuring REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles (but amazingly, is still as soft and comfortable as ever). Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing. Suki's our best-selling curvy fit, designed with our proprietary contoured waistband that contours right where you need it (and not where you don’t). The result is an ultra-flattering fit that never gaps or creates muffin top. It also features a modern mid rise at 9.25" to flatter a curvier backside and create a subtle butt-lifting effect. Plus, there’s added ease in the hip and thigh to perfectly hug your curves. This pair's finished with an essential black wash and chewed hem.
- Black skinny jeans that use less water and less chemicals in the wash process. This classifies it as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®.
- High stretch eco-friendly denim that features REPREVE® recycled polyester made from recycled content, including plastic bottles
- 9.25" mid rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 9.75" leg opening, 27/29" inseams
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 29" inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'10", Bust 29", Hip 35.5", Waist 23"
- Fiber content: 70% Cotton 20% Recycled Polyester 8% Viscose 2% Elastane
- Fabric type: High Stretch