our flower child women’s crew socks are adorned with a bohemian floral pattern inspired by late 60’s flower power fashion. our women's crew socks are made in the U.S.A. using certified organic cotton that's grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern united states.
- made in alabama, U.S.A.
- seamless toe closure
- reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- foot hugging fit
- retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- manufactured in small batches at our family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on u.s. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the carolinas.