our aspen women's boot socks are extra heavy weight and feature plush, terry-lined cushioning from top to bottom. we think they're perfect for wearing year round with any type of boots or hiking shoes. these durable boot socks are made in the U.S.A. with certified organic cotton that’s grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern United States.
- made in alabama, U.S.A.
- seamless toe closure
- reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- foot hugging fit
- retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- manufactured in small batches at our family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the carolinas.