our lucy women’s crew socks are a fun twist on a timeless polka dot pattern. the classic, yet whimsical design is a nod to gina’s grandmother lucille and features varying sizes of polka dots, an easy-to-wear highlight for any outfit. these comfortable women's crew socks are made in the U.S.A. using certified organic cotton that's grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern united states.
- made in alabama, U.S.A.
- seamless toe closure
- reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- foot hugging fit
- retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 66% certified organic combed cotton, 32% nylon and 2% elastic
- manufactured in small batches at our family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on u.s. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the carolinas.