our honeybee women's anklet socks showcase some of our favorite pollinators. featuring lifelike honeybees atop an intricate honeycomb texture, this style is a whimsical addition to any wardrobe. our comfortable women's anklet socks are made in the U.S.A. using certified organic cotton that's grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern united states.
- made in alabama, U.S.A.
- seamless toe closure
- reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- foot hugging fit
- retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 65% certified organic combed cotton, 33% nylon and 2% elastic
- manufactured in small batches at our family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on u.s. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the carolinas.